Ariel Williams, Attorney
Ariel Williams is a graduate of the University of Colorado School of Law. Ms. Williams is a compassionate and driven family law attorney. She understands that people are often contacting a family law attorney at one of the most stressful, tumultuous times in their lives, and she is committed to making sure all of her clients have an excellent attorney at their side as they navigate the legal system. Ms. Williams is committed to making sure her clients understand their options at every step of their case.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Williams obtained her bachelor’s degree from the University of California Los Angeles. During her undergraduate studies, she volunteered at a family law legal aid clinic in downtown Los Angeles. It was here that she fell in love with the law and decided to pursue a career in family law. During law school, Ms. Williams worked for a number of non-profit organizations, working to help people in the areas of family law and employment law. Ms. Williams previously worked as a personal injury attorney, where she gained invaluable civil litigation experience.
When Ms. Williams is not working hard for her clients, she can be found enjoying the beautiful nature Colorado has to offer. She loves to hike, run, backpack and ski. She is also locally renowned for her pie-making skills.
– University of Colorado Law School, J.D., 2016
– University of California, Los Angeles, B.A. in History, Minor in Environmental Studies, 2013
– Colorado Bar Association (Family Law Section)
– Boulder Bar Association (Family Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution Sections)
– Denver Bar Association
– Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
– Marshall-Brennan Project (Moot Court Judge)
Continuing Legal Education Information
Continuing Legal Education (“CLE”) is a required part of offering the best legal services possible.
- Family Law Basic Skills 3/1/2017
- Domestic Relations : Comments from 20th Judicial District 3/15/17
- Investigating Child Sexual Abuse 3/16/17
- Immigration issues in Divorce 4/13/17
- View from the Bench: Trends in Domestic Relations 5/18/17
- Excellence in Interdisciplinary Collaboration 6/15/17